- Our approach to the curriculum
- Curriculum Mapping
- Nursery – Puffins and Goldcrests
- Reception - Wrens
- Year 1 - Robins
- Year 2 – Woodpeckers
- Year 3 – Swallows
- Year 4 – Owls
- Year 5 – Nightingales
- Year 6 – Kingfishers
- Early Years
- Learning Challenge
- Collective Worship
- School Council
- Learning at home
- Story time at Tang Hall
Your child is isolating for 10 days, eg Close contact with a positive case, if someone in the household has tested positive or quarantining from a trip abroad.
All resources as per Scenario One are available, plus the following:
1. Google Classroom activities set for Year 5 and Year 6. Your child/children have a school email address and password to access this site. Please contact the school office on 01904 555271 if you need any support.
2. Click on the link below if your child/children are not in Year 5 and Year 6.
3. A paper pack of work can be made available if option 1 and 2 are not accessible – this will be posted out using first class post on the second day of absence. A suggested weekly timetable will be included in this pack.
A weekly phone call home from the class teacher to check in will also take place and daily email contact is always available with the class teacher .
The teacher will call to speak to both the parent and the child/children.