- The Curriculum at Tang Hall Primary School
- National Curriculum Subjects
- Early Years
- Learning at home
- School Council
Your child is isolating for 10 days, eg Close contact with a positive case, if someone in the household has tested positive or quarantining from a trip abroad.
All resources as per Scenario One are available, plus the following:
1. Google Classroom activities are set for pupils in Year 1 through to Year 6. Your child/children have a school email address and password to access this site. Please contact the school office on 01904 806515 if you need any support.
2. Monthly Padlet activities are set for pupils in Reception and Nursery. The current padlet is available using the link below. Please contact the school office on 01904 806515 if you need any support
3. A paper pack of work can be made available if option 1 and 2 are not accessible – this will be posted out using first class post on the second day of absence. A suggested weekly timetable will be included in this pack.
A weekly phone call home from the class teacher to check in will also take place and daily email contact is always available with the class teacher .
The teacher will call to speak to both the parent and the child/children.