- The Curriculum at Tang Hall Primary School
- National Curriculum Subjects
- Early Years
- Learning at home
- School Council
At Tang Hall Primary School we are proud to hold a Silver Award Primary Science Quality Mark – we provide an enriched Science curriculum on a two year rolling program. To ensure that the teaching and learning of Science across the school is engaging, active, purposeful and fun, as a staff, we developed Tang Hall’s Principles of Science,
- Science is practical; children are hands on and can talk about what they are doing.
- Children develop great scientific skills and build on them throughout their time in our school.
- Children (and teachers) are excited by imaginative teaching and are discovering things by themselves.
- Science resources are organised, accessible and used effectively throughout school.
- Science is (where appropriate) child initiated, child led and relates to real life.