Uniform and PE kit
School uniform and bags with logos on can be purchased from our school office or they can be ordered online at the following website http://www.school-shop.co.uk . Children do not have to wear uniform with logos, items can be purchased from any shop / supermarket.
- Royal blue sweat shirt, hoodie, jumper or cardigan with or without the school logo
- White shirt or polo shirt with or without the school logo
- Grey/black/navy plain trousers, skirts, pinafore dresses
- As above, with the following also permissible:
- Plain grey or black shorts
- Blue and white cotton dresses
Any sensible black shoes. All items including footwear should be named so that identification of lost property is easier. It is helpful for children in Nursery and Reception to have a pair of wellies to keep at school ready for wet/ muddy outdoor play sessions.
For health and safety reasons, no jewellery should be worn. Studs in ears are permissible but these must be removed for PE and swimming.
PE kit should be:
- White T-shirt
- Black shorts
- Or black tracksuits in colder weather
- Plimsolls or trainers
- PE kits should be kept in a drawstring bag at school. Tang Hall logo bags can be purchased in the same way as school uniform